How can we walk in high-heels on a stone-paved road ?



There are many stone-paved roads in Paris.
I never feel stress walking on such roads, I just feel that
 the stone-paved road gives magnificence to Paris.


 I have been living in Paris for over eleven years now
 but I can’t help admiring the beautiful sense of Paris.


As a woman who is walking in high-heels here,
I would rather adapt to this kind of road than to quit
 walking in high-heels. I have a good idea
 that you will not break your precious heels
 even though you walk on stone- paved.


The idea is how you land your foot on the ground.
I walk in high-heels putting my toes down first
 before my heel. To be precise, I don't touch my heel
 when I land my foot on the ground.


This is not a special technique
 but it’s something we must do every time we walk.
If we can walk this way, our heels won't get stuck
 in between the stones.


 Even though it’s a stone-paved road,
we can still walk elegantly and gracefully.


Oppositely, if we walk with them putting
 our heels down first before our toes, you can imagine
 what they will do. If you care about your high heels,
you can treat your pair of high-heels with your walking
 like your beauty.


An elegant and sophisticated woman should know
 how to match her lifestyle with her high-heels.
 We should always be well-rounded.


 We never let go of our high-heels.
Every situation is a challenge but we should know
 how to win over that challenge.



 Contact
asamiparis.fr@gmail.com  



 
How can we walk in high-heels on a stone-paved road ? How can we walk in high-heels on a stone-paved road ? Reviewed by Asami on 29.5.22 Rating: 5

0 件のコメント:

Most Impressive scene




Powered by Blogger.