Anything more valuable


One of my clients sent me a message.


I don't know what to say.
Asami's beauty is truly dazzling.
I don't know if there's anything
 more valuable


Because it is so beautiful.
I think there is
a lot of suffering because of it.



What I want to tell people through
 my work is love and brightness,
our own unlimited potential.
Walking in High-heels is just that tool.



Of course, to walk beautifully,
we need elegant angles of the knee
 when we move our leg forward,
we have to pull our abdominal muscles
 up to the maximum and we must
 correct for good posture etc...


There is a lot of technical stuff
to do to walk
in high-heels elegantly and correctly.


And especially,
my method respects human anatomy
 so you can keep and improve
 your body health, also you can develop
 your charisma because my technique
is a fusion of Parisian and Monaco art and beauty


It's impossible not to
 have both health and beauty in my method.


But what I want to tell you is.
It is above that.
True beauty is on another level.


Beauty is simple and
It is also a sublime energy.
And that is us, one and all.


Contact
asamiparis.fr@gmail.com 
 
 
Anything more valuable Anything more valuable Reviewed by Asami on 20.5.24 Rating: 5

0 件のコメント:

Most Impressive scene




Powered by Blogger.