To be beautiful at all times



Finally,
the weather feels like spring in Paris.


I had completely forgotten
 that the house has a terrace. I brought
 my white wine and my computer here
 and I'm happy in the sunshine.


Happiness is only on the inside.


I understood it,
but I couldn't do it deeply.


Our habits of thinking
run deeper than we imagine.
It is a repeated process of trial and error.


I had a big complexe when I was young.


It was no different when I worked
as a model. When I moved to Paris
all women looked beautiful and
I hated myself.


Why could I eliminate my complex ?


It was walking elegantly in high heels.


Trust me.
Walking in high-heels elegantly
 will give you
great confidence in yourself.


I have lived in Paris for 13 years.


People admire me because
I always live with high heels
even if I am tired or being sick.


To be beautiful at all times


But, do not make mistakes.
It's not an effort.
It's because I want to.


Contact
asamiparis.fr@gmail.com  


To be beautiful at all times  To be beautiful at all times Reviewed by Asami on 10.5.24 Rating: 5

0 件のコメント:

Most Impressive scene




Powered by Blogger.