The beauty of this truth



The candle is indispensable in my life.


As soon as I get home,
the first thing I do is turn on
 the music and the candle.


I always try to make myself relax.
I take care not to interrupt
 my comfortable ambience.


I think that beauty is the heart and spirit.


Calm emotion
Peaceful feelings
Fulfilled happiness


Of course, we have a lot going on
 in our lives. But at all times we need to
 have a quiet mind and a peaceful heart,
 and this spirit is expressed in elegance.


Easy to say,
but how many people live with such beauty?


Beauty is only in the spirituality, our inside.
I want to pursue the beauty of this truth.


Contact
asamiparis.fr@gmail.com    




The beauty of this truth The beauty of this truth Reviewed by Asami on 9.5.24 Rating: 5

0 件のコメント:

Most Impressive scene




Powered by Blogger.