No tiredness, No pain


One woman came to Paris
to take my high-heel lessons.
She felt tired everyday, even when
she had been walking in flat shoes.


She wasn’t interested in high-heels,
 but she decided to take my lessons
because she wanted to say goodbye
 to foot problems.


The solution to all problems is
which part we put on the weight and
how we walk using proper muscles.
We do the exercises barefoot first
 before wearing high-heels in my lessons.


The foundations are very important.
I invest lots of time in barefoot exercises.


My clients are surprised at
how easy it is to walk in high-heels
 after exercising barefoot.


My client I spoke to at the
beginning visited the Louvre
Museum with her high-heels after
 taking my lessons.


 She was so surprised
because she was never tired
 even though she wore high-heels.


Once you learn how to walk
in high-heels correctly,
you can walk with them for hours,
no tiredness and no pain like me.


This is the magic of the ASAMI-PARIS method.




ASAMI-PARIS
Instagram


Contact
 
asamiparis.fr@gmail.com  




No tiredness, No pain No tiredness, No pain Reviewed by Asami on 22.11.23 Rating: 5

0 件のコメント:

Most Impressive scene




Powered by Blogger.