Hermès x Christian Louboutin


I love sublime energy.
It’s for me,
more comforting than exciting.


I fell in love with the energy of Paris
I was attracted to French culture.


And I took French nationality,
I said goodbye to Japanese nationality.


This decision and act still makes
me proud of myself.


What is important to me,
to love and be proud of my country
It is to love myself.


And then,
I definitely love my country, France.
This is the happiest thing for me.


Born from this beloved country
of my own.
To fuse beautiful art and express


Hermès x Christian Louboutin
by walking in high-heels elegantly,
this is art.


It takes an artistic you to clothe
yourself in art.


Contact
asamiparis.fr@gmail.com 
 


Hermès x Christian Louboutin Hermès x Christian Louboutin Reviewed by Asami on 15.6.24 Rating: 5

0 件のコメント:

Most Impressive scene




Powered by Blogger.