You can heal Hallux


I think many women aresuffering from
 Hallux Valgus(Bunion).


I feel sorry that they have to give up
wearing high-heels because of such
painful bunions.


Actually, I have some clients who
 also 
suffered from it. They wanted to
 walk in 
high-heels, but bunions
 didn’t stop them 
from reaching their dream,
so they knocked 
on my door.


They wanted me to support them.
I think 
you won’t believe me,
but this is true, 
their problem was solved
and they can walk 
in high-heels in
 their daily life now.


I am not a doctor,
I don’t have any medical
license,
but I can cure body problems
 with 
my method of high-heels.



ASAMI-PARIS
Instagram


Contact
 
asamiparis.fr@gmail.com  


You can heal Hallux You can heal Hallux Reviewed by Asami on 12.10.23 Rating: 5

0 件のコメント:

Most Impressive scene




Powered by Blogger.