There are no shortcuts to beauty.



There are no shortcuts to beauty.


Elegant women are mindful of details.
But the word effort is not appropriate.


This action is not an effort, 
but because it is comfortable for them. 
Of course, I'm one of them.


For example,
 if you are aware of your 
fingertips
 when you perform a movement,
You would develop 
feelings
of love and respect for yourself.


If you can control your emotions
and control time 
without rushing,
 you would create elegant emotions.


You may think it is a small thing,
but there are more wonderful benefits
than buying luxury creams.


Beauty is a state of mind.


Beauty does not come from the outside,
 it can only be created from within you.


And a beautiful walk in high-heels
 is still absolutely necessary,
if you want to remain elegant.


As a matter of fact,
I walk in high-heels in my daily life,
not just at my work,
which allows me to maintain my aesthetics.


I can be mindful of every step,
every moment 
thanks to a pair of high-heels.


For my own comfort
 I will continue to live beautifully.


Would you like to enjoy
 a beautiful life with your high-heels? 



ASAMI-PARIS
Instagram


Contact
 
asamiparis.fr@gmail.com  

There are no shortcuts to beauty. There are no shortcuts to beauty. Reviewed by Asami on 13.10.24 Rating: 5

0 件のコメント:

Most Impressive scene




Powered by Blogger.