Go Away Bunions


I think many women are suffering from
 Hallux Valgus(Bunion). 


I feel sorry that they have to give up wearing
 high-heels because of such painful bunions.
 Actually, I have some clients who also
 suffered from it. They wanted to walk in high-heels,
but bunions didn't stop them from reaching their dream,
so they knocked on my door.


They wanted me to support them.
 I think you won’t believe me, but this is true,
their problem was solved and  they can walk
 in high-heels  in their daily life now.


 I am not a doctor,
 I don’t have any medical license,
 but I can cure body problems with
my method of high-heels. 


Almost all people make some mistake
 about their body. If we can awaken
 our proper muscles, our body will be healed.


 Especially those who are suffering from bunions,
they need to put their weight on the ball of big toe.
As you do it, you may feel a little bit of pain,
but you don't worry about it.


You can develop proper muscles and
 you will solve the problem.


One of my clients is working as a cabin crew,
she had suffered from bunion before taking my lesson.
 She felt much pain whenever she stood up and felt
 her toe. She was scared to put her weight on her big toe
 at the beginning of the lesson. 


The pain went away as we continued.
 Before we did the high-heels lesson properly,
 we did stretching exercises first barefooted.
As we did it, she realized how she should control her body.


After our lesson, she decided to live
 with a pair of high-heels.
 All her worries and fears have flown away.


I am sure that our body problems are caused by our bad habits.
  
It's our own fault. It only means that if we turn our
 bad habits into good habits, we will be healed naturally.


 Don't forget that a pair of high-heels is your doctor.



Contact
 
asamiparis.fr@gmail.com  


Go Away Bunions Go Away Bunions Reviewed by Asami on 25.6.22 Rating: 5

0 件のコメント:

Most Impressive scene




Powered by Blogger.