Any time



I had been wearing 12cm
Christian Louboutin high-heels
when I went to hospital in labour.


And the day after giving birth to my
daughter, I spent time in the hospital
wearing 15cm Zanotti high heels.


Many doctors and nurses came to my
hospital room to check the facts,
because they had never seen
 such a woman before.


It was unprecedented for them.


Actually, I wasn’t tired at all even though
I gave birth to my amazing baby.
 It’s so natural for me to live with
 high-heels at all times,
so I was more surprised that
I would be surprised by this situation.


I never change my life, lots of love
 and beauty thanks to my
 high-heels even though I live with
 my kids as a single mother.


High-heels are not the enemy at all.
These are the best friends that make
women even more beautiful.


I am sure that women need high-heels.


Contact
 
asamiparis.fr@gmail.com  


Any time Any time Reviewed by Asami on 5.2.24 Rating: 5

0 件のコメント:

Most Impressive scene




Powered by Blogger.